Monday, May 19, 2008

Good Advice

Sam developed a fear of taking a bath when I was in the hospital with Harper. We are not sure why but we have a few guesses. So, Russ and I have been taking turns taking a bath with him. That was the only way we could get him in there and I am all about clean kids and clean hair. I mentioned this to my friend Amy who gave me a suggestion to try. I did tonight and it worked. Thank god for mom friends!

.................................

The secret to managing two kids is organization and planning. Luckily for me, I live for organizing and planning.

.................................

I feel like I have come back from the brink of death. I am finally feeling better today and will be the first to let you know mastitis is no fun. Not at all. Imagine yourself with a horrible flu and a newborn feeding every 2-3 hours around the clock. I felt so good late this afternoon I left Russ with the kids and ran out for an hour! I went to Pier 1 and browsed and it was very good for the soul.

1 comment:

Stellaandthomas said...

I am so glad it worked!! Woo hoo!! I am a wealth of information:-)