Tuesday, May 6, 2008

39 Week Check Up

Nothing much to report today. No exam was done today so I don't know if I have dilated any more since last week. The doctor felt the baby and his guess is he/she is sitting at right around 8 and 1/2 pounds right now. Sam was 8 lbs. 9 oz so I expected another 8 pounder! He did mention if I go past my due date too far we would want to be careful not to let the baby get too big. If I make it to next Tuesday's appointment we will discuss the options at that point. I do hope this baby comes on their own before we have to discuss our options next week. He told me lots of walking so off I go:)

Besides being a bit tired I am feeling well.

Who knows...
I may make it to brunch Sunday for Mother's day and I am still hoping for delivering on the 12th!!

1 comment:

Woodard Gang said...

Aren't you so excited mandy finally got into blogging!! btw...you are going to have to change the name on your blog...life with sam and ?? :o) happy mothers day and looking forward to hearing about a healthy delivery and baby!