Saturday, April 19, 2008

Off We Go...

Russ and I decided to squeeze in a night away before the baby is born because we won't be going anywhere for some time after that! We are going to a local hotel and have a great dinner planned. I am even going to sit by the pool and go swimming in all my pregnant glory. I did buy a cover up so not to scare the other hotel guests away. Pa Pa and Mum Mum are coming over to stay at our place with Sam- they are very excited to do an overnight with him. We will take some picture because I just realized it is time for my monthly belly update picture. The months have flown by- one more to go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.