Friday, June 20, 2008

Updates...

I haven't blogged much this week... I have been busy enjoying my time home with the kids. Sam has had what we will call a "vocabulary explosion". New words come falling out of his mouth every day and Russ and I just look at eachother in disbelief. He has been doing great- still adores his baby sister and is so sweet with her. He has adjusted to her so well and I knew he would. We have decided to put him in a 2 day a week(9am-1pm) 2 year old program in August. I am interested to see how he handles it. He has a very cautious side (me) but also a very social side (Russ) to him. Actually, I am really concerned about how I will handle it!

Harper, my sweet baby girl is doing great. She is the most cuddly, laid back little girl. She started smiling this week and has really started to respond to us when we talk to her. At the doctor today she weighed 10 lbs. 5 oz.... that's my eager eater! She is sleeping a nice long stretch at night and wakes up so happy to see mama. I am enjoying both of them so much and I look at these two amazing children and I just love being their mom. I always knew I wanted children but I love it more than I ever imagined...

No comments: