Friday, February 22, 2008

Watch Us Grow

Time is moving along quickly and we couldn't be more excited and ready to meet our little one. We are still trying to decide on a girl name but have decided on a boy name. We always struggle more with girl names but we figure we have some time. We are pretty sure we have it narrowed down to 2 or 3 we both like. Besides some lower back pain I feel great and still have quite a bit of energy. Tomorrow my good friend Amy's husband Tony is coming over to paint Sam's new "big boy" room with the help of Russ. I can't wait to see how it turns out- I think we picked some great colors. I will post some pictures when it is done. Sam has been a bit under the weather and I am going to just hang out with him and cuddle as needed:)
Ok, so here is the next installment in the belly shots. As you can tell from the first photo Sam wanted to be right in the mix.


No comments: