Friday, October 26, 2007

12 weeks

I tend to be a little old fashioned and wait to tell everyone I am pregnant until 12 weeks. Well, I am pregnant... 12 weeks tomorrow! We are VERY excited. I had my check up today and everything looks good. They did an ultrasound and I was amazed at the baby's development. I could see arms, legs and tiny ears. No wonder I have been feeling so exhausted. Compared to my picture of our "jellybean" at 7 weeks there was so much growth. I am due May 17th.
In case anyone was wondering: it is possible to live on a row of crackers a day and Gatorade for 6 weeks straight.
I was explainig to a friend I am so much more emotional about everything this time. When we saw Sams' heartbeat on an ultrasound I was amazed and this time I cried instantly. I have the experience of mothering Sam to attach to this pregnancy. I know the love I have for our child. Before Sam I could not imagine it. Now I can and I can't wait to do it again.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations! Wonderful, wonderful news!

Candace said...

wow! I had the same due date for my little sam...!
congrats!! It's a wonderful thing!1