Thursday, June 10, 2010

Erin Miller Photography

I am slowly getting my dream side job going. I have hired someone to design a photography blog and someone else is designing a logo for me. I am really excited! I received a call from my friend Kristen- I took her family photos a few months back. One of my pictures is being included in an article about their family in the Orlando Sentinel this Saturday. She just made my night:)

You can see their session here...

I have started to do portfolio building sessions. If you are interested contact me at smolive88@hotmail.com for details!

3 comments:

mandy said...

Yay! You have so much talent, that is awesome Erin!

Sam and Harper said...

Thank you so much;)

Amy said...

In the Sentinel!? That's awesome!! I am so thrilled for you and so honored to be one of your first "clients!"