Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kiss

I seem to be on a blog posting roll here so I am going to go with it. I have tons of laundry I am avoiding!
It has been unseasonably HOT here. We are talking 98 degrees hot. Our poor air conditioner can't keep up with it by 2pm and just runs and runs. If it is like this already in June I am scared of August!

We headed to the park on Saturday and I lasted 20 minutes in the shade with Harper. Of course I snapped a few pictures:)

On a side note: in this picture you can see how Harper's hair is getting longer in the back with some curls. We lovingly refer to it as her "baby mullet"!! I had curly hair as a child and it looks like Harper is going to have some curls too. Ooh, they are so cute!



1 comment:

mandy said...

I am with you on the laundry and the heat!!! Cute pictures, Harper is a little ham pecking on Russ!