Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My big boy

So sorry it has been so long since I have posted... we have been busy! Everyone is doing well. Sam is starting to take 4-5 steps at a time unassisted. We are going with Grandma to Stride Rite Thursday to get some shoes. Our new nanny (and my good friend) Gerry started with us this past Monday. She brings her 23 month old daughter Jillian with her and she and Sam have so much fun together. Gerry sends me pictures from her cell phone letting me see what they are up to throughout the day. We are very sad to see Miss Kelly go but happy that she has graduated and can start her career soon:) She promised Sam she will come by to visit often. Sam has also started using a spoon and insists on eating from a plate... not from his tray like we use to do. He doesn't dump the plate which surprised us and he takes mealtime very serious as usual! He has also started coloring(scribbling)with crayons we bought him as you can see in the photo below.





No comments: