Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our baby boy is almost 1...

Inspired by my good friend Amy's blog about her adorable 3 year old twins Stella and Thomas, I have decided to finally start my own. I have no idea when I will find the time to post but she promises it is easy. We are fast approaching Sam's 1st birthday which I find hard to believe. How great the past year has been for us and how fast it went. I feel like I just gave birth to him! We are so lucky to have such a healthy and happy boy. This stage is so much fun... although friends tell me I have said that about every stage. I love his curiosity and constant exploration of everything he encounters new. We have planned an Elmo party for Sam because he loves him more than I can describe. Sea World has an Elmo show we are planning on taking him to very soon. Below is a video of Sam taking inventory of his Elmo party decorations we received in the mail.



1 comment:

Stellaandthomas said...

So cute!! I am so happy you have joined the bog world!! I can't wait for more baby sam video's!!