Monday, April 20, 2009

Hello There!

Of course I am sitting here blogging while I have a million other thing to do. No pictures from the weekend- Sam has his 400th cold this season and of course Harper caught it. I do really hope this is the last one. We didn't do much this weekend while doing everything. We did make it over to Stride Rite to get Sam some new sneaker which he is convinced make him run faster and jump higher!

We are busy planning and preparing for Harper's 1st birthday party and family pictures by Amy Smith on her actual birthday- what fun!! Picking out outfits for the whole family is such a chore and stress for me. I found the kids outfits in a second at Lulu Belle and now just have Russ and myself to buy for. My mom has the day off on Thursday so we are heading to the mall and not leaving without an outfit for each of us.

Lots of fun stuff coming up:)

No comments: