Monday, March 23, 2009

My Sick Boy



I have been missing from the blog world because I have been busy taking care of my sick little boy. I will give the short version of a very long story. Sam ruptured his eardrum last week and was put on a very strong antibiotic which made him have some pretty bad stomach problems for the last week. Thankfully he seems to be better today and we are actually sending him to school tomorrow! He was barely eating the last week and he looks so skinny to me. Tonight he made up for lost time asking for everything in sight. Of course we gave it to him:)

We are so relieved he is on the mend!

3 comments:

Amy said...

OH NO! I didn't realize he was so sick! So happy to hear he is getting better . . . and eating!

Sam and Harper said...

Yeah, he was so sick I couldn't really talk about it! I don't know if that makes any sense. I was a mess. So happy he is feeling himself:) It is the hardest thing ever seeing your children sick...

Swistle said...

Ack! Poor little guy! Glad he's better---I always like to see them EAT EAT EAT when they've been sick.