Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crazy Busy

I am been slacking on blogging I admit. Things around here have been busy. Sam had his first ear infection last week and has a lingering runny nose. Harper has been teething and now has her second tooth! She is all over the place. I have gotten pretty busy at work picking up extra home health patients and I have been up to my ears in paperwork. We have been busy shopping and re-decorating the kids play room which looks really nice and a lot more colorful and fun. We bought a tent that they both love to sit in together.

A funny exchange this morning before Russ left to work... I was standing in our bedroom getting dressed and Russ looked at me and said...

"Do you think we should join a gym and start working out?"

Gee, I wonder what made him think of that! At least he said "we"! Good thing I have a pretty good sense of humor.

Lots of pictures to come soon I promise:)

No comments: