I was tagged by Jenn over at Patience is a Virtue.
First, the tagging game's rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I used hot rollers to style my hair up until about 2 years ago. Retro, huh? I also believed I had to roll my hair at least two times to get it right before I headed out the door. I finally switched hairstylists and got such a great cut the rollers were gone!
2. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is drink about 1/4 a can of coke. I think I am addicted to it at this point.
3. On the topic of caffeine, the hardest thing for me to give up while pregnant was caffeine. Take my red wine- I could care less. I really missed the caffeine.
4. I have trapped and spayed/neutered at least 25 feral cats in our neighborhood. At one point we had 7 cats in our house. We are down to 4 now. Yes, I am that crazy cat lady you fear.
5. When I decide to do something, I really do it. I started getting into orchids and I read/researched everything I could and ended up with 50 in our yard. That hobby went away when I had kids- no time! I am now into my Nikon camera and photography. This I can do with kids because all I do it take pictures of our kids:) It is a perfect match...
6. I have a very high pain tolerance. I can get very focused and relaxed and withstand a lot of pain. I attribute my two drug free deliveries of my babies to this fact. I didn't yell or curse at Russ once. What amazing births they were:)