Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Jenn over at Patience is a Virtue.

First, the tagging game's rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules on your blog.
Write 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I used hot rollers to style my hair up until about 2 years ago. Retro, huh? I also believed I had to roll my hair at least two times to get it right before I headed out the door. I finally switched hairstylists and got such a great cut the rollers were gone!

2. The first thing I do when I get up in the morning is drink about 1/4 a can of coke. I think I am addicted to it at this point.

3. On the topic of caffeine, the hardest thing for me to give up while pregnant was caffeine. Take my red wine- I could care less. I really missed the caffeine.

4. I have trapped and spayed/neutered at least 25 feral cats in our neighborhood. At one point we had 7 cats in our house. We are down to 4 now. Yes, I am that crazy cat lady you fear.

5. When I decide to do something, I really do it. I started getting into orchids and I read/researched everything I could and ended up with 50 in our yard. That hobby went away when I had kids- no time! I am now into my Nikon camera and photography. This I can do with kids because all I do it take pictures of our kids:) It is a perfect match...

6. I have a very high pain tolerance. I can get very focused and relaxed and withstand a lot of pain. I attribute my two drug free deliveries of my babies to this fact. I didn't yell or curse at Russ once. What amazing births they were:)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I loved this! Thank you so much! Especially the part about the pain tolerance, wow! I made it a little ways through labor without an epidural and I am NOT WORTHY. You are awesome!

Stellaandthomas said...

Haha!! I thought the same thing when I read yours.