Friday, November 30, 2007

Hello Little One

We are all finally feeling much better and I am over my constant nausea and overwhelming fatigue that plagued me from week 6 to 14 of my pregnancy. Poor Sam probably wondered what happened to his mama. Let's just say he became close friends with Barney during that time and I have gotten over the guilt of using the TV as his mom. I am in that stage of having a lot of energy and planning all of the projects in the house that need to be done before the baby comes. I am amazed how different this pregnancy has been for me with a toddler running around our house. I need to be careful not to let this time slip by me. I want to imprint all of it in my memory and take time to enjoy the wonder of this new life growing inside of me.
With life so busy with a toddler I was stopped dead in my tracks the other evening. I was carrying Sam down to bed and there you were. A kick so strong I was sure Sam felt it pressed so tightly against me. Now I am sure not to let this slip by me as I can feel you growing inside of me. Hello little one and I can't wait to meet you.

No comments: